Decimated Decimated

the game don't work, when i press click here to play, i just got a black screen for hours whitout having the game apearing -_-

Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.05) Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.05)

the game have become buggy, between the ennemy can literaly kill me one shot in time i am choising my actions in fight, the lag of shit i got each 3 sec and the attack start to bug exp i make thunder, the ennemy don't take damage but me i get 200000 damage in the face from nowhere, the game seriously become les and less playable -_-

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

i found its bad we can't keep the progress trought the account and not only in the pc, because of that, i need restart no stop when i change of pc or when i play at school (where the pc are each day restarted), and i need no stop refarm 3 hours for just have my level of agility/speed X)

[Concussion] [Concussion]

really not bad, just one little sort and this can be good of try to make a seconde with more ennemy or add mini-boss and ect. ps: i have be near of rage quit with the level with near 3000 geant and kamikaze, because when the kamikaze was come to explode, i was got no stop a giant, a shielder or a robot block me and maked me die in the explosion x)

GMR516 responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for playing. That level is definitely difficult, but keep trying!

The Delivery - Undertale Inspired Yandere Battle The Delivery - Undertale Inspired Yandere Battle

like chica say, pizaaaa =3
hashtag: i love pizza
ps: its just my shift 3 make an / on this school pc xd

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

when i see whit the research of my speciment, ( whitout trying to sound gross,he seems to focus on long hard objects) i becaume curious, and when i make a second research and i see ( i'm REALLY not trying here...but i think the harder the object, the stronger the reaction will be) seriously, wtf xd, and the more big problem are, my speciment are a men = i have probabely got the only GAY ZOMBIE of the group of 100 XD

Madness Dissension Madness Dissension

this game have a majors problem, you cant dodge attack whitout need run away no stop (= not able to hits the ennemys -_-) and when you try to hits them, you need take 1 to 3 hits minimum and for this you need spam because if you dont spam you get a good couple of hits in your face -_-

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

when you see the number of time you have take for the cult leader, you become bored, but when you see the baron brixius whit 38269 of life, you will rage because you will know this will take freaking big hours for kill her, and when you know you will have other boss more powerfull, you will cry XD

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

haaaa, this game, this remember me good (and some time raging xd) memory of the i time of my 8,10 years, the time where i have played on many flash game and taked hours and hours to finish like crazy flasher 5 (i thing, im not sure xd) and where i have raged many time just because i have be killed like a shit again a fucking long boss XD

Galaxy Mission Galaxy Mission

this game are a bugued shit, i have be killed again the second ennemy and the reason are, when i taked a shield its my ennemy got the 2 point of shield, 65% of my attack not make damage, 30% of my attack only make 1 of damage in time i have a gun make 2-5 of damage and for finish, i have hot a time where the ennemy hve be able to play 20-30 turn in row whit skiping the mine -_-