Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

HO FUCK, ITS TOTALY BRO MILK BATTLE, I WHANT SO MUCH JOIN THEM FOR MILK BATTLE XD (jump in the screen and crash his face on the pc, before remember life are shit) X)

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

i was love this first time was see it, and now, i still love it, but one question i was got, first time they was taked a propan thing, my question was, 'do they are fucking moron who think propane work for gas and they will make explode the truck like moron ?' X)

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

in 2:00, try to found the probem, hint, its a part of body and its not really on the ground, if you found, i will bake you tricky and hank cookie =D

Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.05) Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.05)

the game have become buggy, between the ennemy can literaly kill me one shot in time i am choising my actions in fight, the lag of shit i got each 3 sec and the attack start to bug exp i make thunder, the ennemy don't take damage but me i get 200000 damage in the face from nowhere, the game seriously become les and less playable -_-

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

i found its bad we can't keep the progress trought the account and not only in the pc, because of that, i need restart no stop when i change of pc or when i play at school (where the pc are each day restarted), and i need no stop refarm 3 hours for just have my level of agility/speed X)

[Concussion] [Concussion]

really not bad, just one little sort and this can be good of try to make a seconde with more ennemy or add mini-boss and ect. ps: i have be near of rage quit with the level with near 3000 geant and kamikaze, because when the kamikaze was come to explode, i was got no stop a giant, a shielder or a robot block me and maked me die in the explosion x)

GMR516 responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for playing. That level is definitely difficult, but keep trying!